Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 7

Unity - IV

Phil 2:1-2

One Spirit

Paul is really emphasizing this maybe because it was a very real issue for the Philippians. Is it not one today too? This means being united – not divided over issues i.e when a leader says something about being involved in a certain project/vision, we are quickly able to align our minds, wills and heart to support the leader in that call, not getting all “super spiritual” and saying, ”I’ll have to pray about it”. A church or organization will make very little progress with that attitude in the ranks.

Purpose

The same as above. Am I running in a different direction or am I putting my weight behind that one purpose therefore being effective?

There is so much food for thought here. But I’d like to draw this part to a close quoting one of my favourite authors, Charles Swindoll.

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Navaz D'cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment