Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 23

John 15:1-2 (Extra references: I Peter 4:12-13, Hebrews 12:5-11)
- II

This verse tells me that in order for me to grow to fulfill His purposes and His purposes only, He must indeed let me go through the valley of the shadow
of death. He knows the best way to teach me hard truths, to refine and purify me. And sometimes this involves feelings of abandonment, smallness, enormous feelings of having wasted efforts, and
prayers not being heard.

If you are in a bad way today, God knows what He is doing. Do not mistake your circumstances to be His displeasure or His abandonment. It is only MORE PROOF of His deep involvement, His appreciation of how precious your faith is to His and how precious you are to Him. I can personally testify that when I come through the valley, He has taught me so much I never even knew I was learning. And I realise that He could only have
taught me those truths in the valley. If I was in the plain, on level ground, happy and without a care, I would never learn those truths.

Praveen Deepak

No comments:

Post a Comment